Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
the previous lot has been switched up some pretty nice cards up plus I think hes adding a BOB Gibson auto as well

I think the current lot is pretty damn nice. Guy withdrew his claim on the Moustakas lot, but plans on leaving this lot up. Told him to keep his claim, as this is VERY worthy. The Gibson alone, would be sufficient.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Guy withdrew his claim on the Moustakas lot, but plans on leaving this lot up.

That is correct. I have withdrawn my claim on the Moustakas lot. I was picking them up for my son, but I no longer wish to have it. I didn't think I would be bashed for it by people who I have dealt with before. As for my current lot, it will remain if anyone wants it. If it is not claimed after a day or two I will remove it. With reguards to the first lot I postd, it may not have been the best, but I was far from done with it. I was planning on adding to it once I got in from work. There was a multi signed HOF ball that was going to be included. Anyone who has dealt with me in the past knows how generous I am with the gifts that I send out. If anyone questions that, all you have to do is ask the boards Birthday Group.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
That is correct. I have withdrawn my claim on the Moustakas lot. I was picking them up for my son, but I no longer wish to have it. I didn't think I would be bashed for it by people who I have dealt with before. As for my current lot, it will remain if anyone wants it. If it is not claimed after a day or two I will remove it. With reguards to the first lot I postd, it may not have been the best, but I was far from done with it. I was planning on adding to it once I got in from work. There was a multi signed HOF ball that was going to be included. Anyone who has dealt with me in the past knows how generous I am with the gifts that I send out. If anyone questions that, all you have to do is ask the boards Birthday Group.

Still think you should claim the Moustakas lot. Also need a reply to my last PM to you..

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

I will reply to this:

I said what I said, because the lot that was posted was utter garbage. I am not picking on you and I want to say that anyone that would have posted that would have received my same reaction. The reason I stated what I did was because there was ZERO verbiage on your post saying that you were adding more. ZERO. I took your post for what it was. With that, I commend you for taking the time to add another lot to keep the thread alive. I however, am still done adding cards to the PIF thread.

Alex.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

I say keep the lot you claimed and keep your lot up or remove your lot if you dont want the lot you claimed, you dont need to leave up those cards if your not claiming anything. if you want to give a couple away as freebies there is a free to good home thread as well. we need to get this cleared up so we know which lot is up

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I say keep the lot you claimed and keep your lot up or remove your lot if you dont want the lot you claimed, you dont need to leave up those cards if your not claiming anything. if you want to give a couple away as freebies there is a free to good home thread as well. we need to get this cleared up so we know which lot is up

Exactly...

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] I think we need to figure out which lot is up, or if they are both up???

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

Guys. I unstuck the two threads to save "scroll time" for those not taking part. It's up you all of you to keep them bumped, and - if they fall off - it may be a sign that the project isn't working any longer.

I've been waiting for this threat to "take off" and it just hasn't. I think the "Free to a good home" thread is actually going a hell of a lot smoother than this one

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I've been waiting for this threat to "take off" and it just hasn't. I think the "Free to a good home" thread is actually going a hell of a lot smoother than this one
Of course the other thread is going smoother, it's free stuff.
Here people are suppose to pay it forward. Outside of a handful in this thread, most are selfish and would rather pay it backwards.

Members online

Latest posts