Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker - Update 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Re: 2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball Big Hit Tracker (Update - Mar. 5 Update)

Make sure you open that card up to international buyers... good sell for that seller

Yeah not sure its my LCS and shocked it is over 100 let alone 380

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If this is a repost please let me know and I will edit. But I didn't see it posted here.

Beginner's Luck? NT Group Break Style - Blowout Cards Forums

DSCN1354_zpsbed06dcd.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Holy crap the hits just keep showing up for this stuff!!! I picked up a box at a local show over the weekend. Overall I did horrible but I did pull this one:

2012 National Treasures Derek Jeter "Mr. November" Prime Patch jersey numbered 2/5:
today1-1.jpg
today2.jpg

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
Such a nice card... why sell? Anyways, I guess if it's worth a grand, I'd sell it too lol

It wasn't an easy choice, but I'm not a Yankees fan, and with twins on the way I could use the extra cash! I will say it's mesmerizing to look at though, more of an artifact than a card.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
It wasn't an easy choice, but I'm not a Yankees fan, and with twins on the way I could use the extra cash! I will say it's mesmerizing to look at though, more of an artifact than a card.
Im surprised you bought in especially with what you say in the bolded. The Break could have ended up bad. Awsome card by the way.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I was just going to say the same thing. It was one of the only times I had ever clicked on a link, saw the $5K pricetag and thought, "hmmm cheap."

Its happen to me a hand full of time already but usually in the mornings, Im in west coast so even if I get up at 6am or 7am its already 9am or 10am in the east. I get up check and ill have a counter and then right above the counter another message saying declined, usually meaning sold. Happen recently with the Ruth Button and Ruth Bat knob. You cant win them all.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Couldn't they have done a nicer patch on this trout?

[phil]370773439884[/phil]

and when cards like this [phil]230940852833[/phil] are kind of run-of-the-mill for a product, you know you have a winner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts