Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
You bought it right out from under him?

No, I think he meant when he saw his guy pop up. The Kile is still up.

But as much of a completist as I am, I won't overpay. Even if it doesn't show up for another 20 years, it will reemerge. Hopefully he likes my second offer. It is a bit higher than I think the card is worth.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Pay the 100! You wont see another one. I don't care if its pack,backdoor or someone pulled it out their ass. If that was a Gonzalez it would not have lasted 2 min on ebay.

I tend to agree, at least he has the time to haggle. I know if my guy showed up it would be gone in probably 2 minutes just like the JuanGone

This is getting to be real annoying. How does this get a 10?
1993 Topps Finest Refractor 116 Juan Gonzalez PSA 10 | eBay

That is laughable. Unfortunately the buyer is paying for the case and not the card....

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Well... this is going to be fun! 1 box each of 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 Topps Gallery.

$T2eC16J,!)cE9s4PsMLWBRSfTm5Kkw~~60_57.JPG

Check today's Morning Thread or PM me for details about a group break (looking for 5 people to join me, we'll do a 6-person, 5-team snake draft, $55 per person/$52 if Paypal gift). Each participant will end up with about a hobby-box or more worth of cards!

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Recent mail, the Longevity is OC pretty significantly, but it was the only copy I've ever seen, so I nabbed it. have a few more things to scan..

MondesiCL100_zpse607aae2.jpg

MondesiLongevity_zpsebc6e172.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
A couple new ones, including this one I have never seen...
1998 Fleer Points card 25 pts
Jay Buhner, Roger Clemens, Jose Cruz, Jr., Nomar Garciaparra, Tony Gwynn, Roberto Hernandez, Greg Maddux, Alex Rodriguez, Scott Rolen, Tony Womack were the other players and I wonder if anyone else has found their player 25 pts? I never even knew it went that high.
25p1_zpsbaef081f.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So decided to pick away SLOWLY at the 1994 Topps Black Gold Winner cards. Albert Belle shows up on the A, AB and ABCD cards... clearly a redemption and redeemed version of each for a total of 6 cards. I have both A's and then the redemption version of AB.

If anyone has the redeemed version of AB or either ABCD, let me know :)

(Yes, I understand how rare and expensive the ABCDs are lol)

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Thanks guys. I saw the goo on the back of the toploader after I posted it and was too lazy to fix it. Not a COMC steal, just a recent ebay pickup. I gotta be too explicit with you guys! :D

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Wow, nice pickup! Do you occasionally entertain delusions of going for the set, or just shootin' for the stars? You've got a nice little collection of them so far! Was that the PSA 8 and you cracked it?

Latest posts