Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
[MENTION=1884]KCBeltranFan[/MENTION] Are you interested in the TTM Dick Stigman religious pamphlet that I received the other day? I would be happy to send it to you.

That would be awesome!! I would be very thankful to add that to my collection. Thank you so much for your offer.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If you have a slew of oddball items looking for a home, take some pictures and post them up... Want to avoid every player and team collector from posting who they collect lol

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Looks like it happened anyway....so....Mets here ;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Maybe instead everyone should put what they collect in their post signatures? 😜

LOL! Well played. It's my mobile sig. Which by the way, I think is a terrible addition/option to the mobile site BUT since he won't remove it, I use mine to just broadcast what I collect because who the hell would put a sig in it?! These aren't emails were sending haha... Whatever, I'll get off my soap box now.

---

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah I kinda didn't think that all the way out when I posted that. Regarding the sig thing, I'm on my phone most of the time so I don't view the banners etc.

But anyway let me see if I can help out any of the requested players / teams so far. I'll post some pics tonight, some of the Supercollectors the items may not be hard enough but I'll see.

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
LOL! Well played. It's my mobile sig. Which by the way, I think is a terrible addition/option to the mobile site BUT since he won't remove it, I use mine to just broadcast what I collect because who the hell would put a sig in it?! These aren't emails were sending haha... Whatever, I'll get off my soap box now.

---

Not to pull your soapbox out from under you or anything, but I'm on my phone 99% of the time too, but I just turned the mobile sig option off, but ya know, if you'd rather rant about it, to each their own. Haha

I kid I kid

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Yeah I kinda didn't think that all the way out when I posted that. Regarding the sig thing, I'm on my phone most of the time so I don't view the banners etc.

But anyway let me see if I can help out any of the requested players / teams so far. I'll post some pics tonight, some of the Supercollectors the items may not be hard enough but I'll see.

Ryan

Maybe have some Ripken stuff available?

Members online

Latest posts