Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 bowman 50 case break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Matt's breaks are nothing but professional...he routinely adds things to your package and I've never been shorted anything. I've usually gotten in breaks on a Friday night and my card will be waiting on me on Monday. CT to Indiana in a couple days for a big breaker is pretty damn good folks.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
boomo, how are you handling the fact that you aren't even close to selling out this break? Are you thinking of lowering the prices at all?

Not concerned at all, we will proceed as planned and players not picked up in random will be sold off, or we will just keep and grade.
got kicked off ebay for running the breaks plain and simple. They kept warning me, i didnt care cus every time i ran 4 breaks id pick
up 20-30 new customers for off ebay sales. I do enough business now off ebay, i no longer need them and no longer care. if or when
box breaking grows to be to much for me, my online selling days are 100% over and my 100% retirement and TV watching begins

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
[MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] the new website looks nice. Only problem, some of your descriptions are really off. Paper and Colored Paper and your Autograph lots all say the same thing talking about Colored Paper lots.

scollins

Jan 24, 2013
New Hampshire
Big fan of boomo here - great breaks and very generous with all his customers. I'm in the first group of 10 cases autos - and got Gregory Polanco out of the random. - so pretty happy with that. If you haven't yet.. just watch one of his breaks and see how he entertains and also makes all his breaks an event worth watching.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
Big fan of boomo here - great breaks and very generous with all his customers. I'm in the first group of 10 cases autos - and got Gregory Polanco out of the random. - so pretty happy with that. If you haven't yet.. just watch one of his breaks and see how he entertains and also makes all his breaks an event worth watching.

That's awesome on polanco. And I like boomo. He has always been really generous and helped me out with pc stuff. I skipped the break only because I have never had any kind of random pan out in my life and I can't risk the money on getting the bottom feeder autos. Just my own personal hex nothing to do with boomo. I hope the break is a huge success and everyone gets some great stuff.