Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Display help??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Hey guys,

So I've been collecting cards and sports memorabilia for a long time now and I think it's time to start showing it off in display. Therefore, I would like to ask for your opinions and experience on how to display cards, bats, and baseballs please! Jerseys too (so if you know any excellent framers please let me know!!!) :)pictures welcomed and appreciated!! Thanks, and cheers!!! :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
This was my favorite way to frame a basic 8x10. One of my best friends worked at one of those mall frame shops and did this for his Griffeys. Well, I saw it and had to have one done for my Bagwells. So, he said to give him some cards I would want framed, and voila!

Side note - the second card down on the left is also autographed.

IMG_1517.JPG

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I also always liked this frame. Got this for two bucks at the flea market, and loaded it with the 2005 Topps Total Astros team set. I dont know where you can find one for retail anymore, but its a nice way to show off individual cards.

When I first got it I loaded it with 97 studio cards of my fav players. That looked sharp.

IMG_1521.JPG

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I also always liked this frame. Got this for two bucks at the flea market, and loaded it with the 2005 Topps Total Astros team set. I dont know where you can find one for retail anymore, but its a nice way to show off individual cards.

When I first got it I loaded it with 97 studio cards of my fav players. That looked sharp.

IMG_1521.JPG

I have seen a few frames like that at Goodwill. It's the best place for frames.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
The Griffey jersey I framed myself.I went to Michael's with a slew of coupons and got the "jersey shadowbox" for $40 after said and done.It's not quite as nice as the Chipper,which is a high quality job..but it works.As far as 8x10's..check thrift stores,ebay,even craigslist.Post pics with what ya come up with!

dacardcollector55

Apr 28, 2013
Thats a sweet frame wish I could get one of those :) INstead of the Astros you should make like a team of the decade frame. 2000-2010 Lf: Barry Bonds Cf: Ken Griffey Rf: Ichiro 3B: Chipper Jones SS: Derek Jeter 2B: Ian Kinsler, Chase Utley, Craig Biggio, Jeff KEnt or Orlando Hudson 1B: Alber Pujos SP: Johan Santana, Curt Shilling, Andy Pettit, Roy Halladay , etc. Catcher: Jorge Posada Manager: Joe Torre or Terry Francona CP: MAriona Rivera Hoped I could give you a new updated frame :)

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
The Griffey jersey I framed myself.I went to Michael's with a slew of coupons and got the "jersey shadowbox" for $40 after said and done.It's not quite as nice as the Chipper,which is a high quality job..but it works.As far as 8x10's..check thrift stores,ebay,even craigslist.Post pics with what ya come up with!

Love the middle display!!

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
The baseball field frame is an item I picked up at Walmart when I was a kid about 20 plus years ago.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using the FCB mobile app.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thats a sweet frame wish I could get one of those :) INstead of the Astros you should make like a team of the decade frame. 2000-2010 Lf: Barry Bonds Cf: Ken Griffey Rf: Ichiro 3B: Chipper Jones SS: Derek Jeter 2B: Ian Kinsler, Chase Utley, Craig Biggio, Jeff KEnt or Orlando Hudson 1B: Alber Pujos SP: Johan Santana, Curt Shilling, Andy Pettit, Roy Halladay , etc. Catcher: Jorge Posada Manager: Joe Torre or Terry Francona CP: MAriona Rivera Hoped I could give you a new updated frame :)

Actually, im not even using it right now. Its under the bed along with the other things i dont have room to hang up. (We moved last year to a much smaller place)

another idea for 8x10s could be this. I found this long frame at michaels. I laid a background of fabric, and placed my autographed Trivium photos in it. Turned out pretty good, and looks better to me than individual 8x10 frames.

20130910_093835_zps3640d590.jpg

Members online

Latest posts