Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Babe Ruth Red Sox cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Picking up this card recently got me wondering how many Ruth cards feature him as a member of the Sox.

Not too many I assume...

Anyone have any idea if the bat might be from his time in Boston?

Ruth Splendid Splinters 100 .JPG

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida

IMG]http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p495/y2james2721/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0880_zps7d47d39e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
To my knowledge no Ruth Red Sox relics were used but very few cards depict him as a Red Sox with jersey or bat on it

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
To my knowledge no Ruth Red Sox relics were used but very few cards depict him as a Red Sox with jersey or bat on it

Good to know.

Funny seeing Ruth Sox cards with pinstripes in the material.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Well he was a pitcher on Boston and back then I can see them as a pitcher borrowing or using the bats of other players. So I doubt there are any relics of him with Boston. But the questions is this: What happened to his Boston uni's?

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Well he was a pitcher on Boston and back then I can see them as a pitcher borrowing or using the bats of other players. So I doubt there are any relics of him with Boston. But the questions is this: What happened to his Boston uni's?

He had over 1000 at bats in Boston

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
He had over 1000 at bats in Boston

Yeah he wasn't a hitter to just fill the line up when he pitched , and also played 350ish games w the Sox as a non-pitcher (OF, 1B etc). So basically 2 full years of non-pitching games.

Ryan

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts