Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now Open - (6) Box 1998 Tek Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - Break 9:03pm 8/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rinkrat38

Oct 14, 2012
South Deerfield, Mass.
Ryan and Andrew,

Thanks for doing this, and for posting the diffractor scans. Certainly no "hot boxes" with 18 diffractors from 6 boxes, and only one tainted "super star" in the lot, but 12 of the 18 fell into my slots so I can't complain. Ben picked up one from the lot we split.

And the Red Sox won, and the Tampa Bay closer blew a save. Life's good. Time to pull the horseshoe out of my underwear and get to bed!

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
One diffractor down, 89 to go... :p

Hopefully the other Delgados I hit were needed; I expect about half of them will be. Was definitely fun regardless. Thanks for doing this! And thanks to [MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION] for letting me know this was going on, because I never would have known otherwise.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Eh...only watched the first two boxes and only hit one Gwynn base card...At that rate I'll end up with three. I guess I'll be surprised, or wait for a complete list, no offense Andrew, but can't...watch....much....more!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Fun break but wish I could see the break on video... I was blacked out... Also, if we do another mass Tek break, might be cool to go a little slower and say some of the patterns, etc. We cruised through 6 boxes in about 30 minutes and I think a lot of us are very curious what patterns were pulled for our guys, which is really what the fun is of the break. Nothing else really to see lol

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Was the way the vid done OK? Tried something new last night

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Worked for me, though it wouldn't let me sign into the chat. But that coulda been my issue w my UN/PW

Ryan

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Was the way the vid done OK? Tried something new last night

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I thought it was fine yeah. Was kinda cool to see when a diffractor was coming. I'm sure bidders unfamiliar with you and your reputation probably will like it better? I'm guessing this has to do with your recent nitpickers

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I just messaged Andrew, he did mention on Monday night that not everyone listed who they were to get in their payment like the instructions stated. I don't know the status of the others.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just messaged Andrew, he did mention on Monday night that not everyone listed who they were to get in their payment like the instructions stated. I don't know the status of the others.

Ryan

So if we haven't been contacted, we should assume are cards are en route?

Mac

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
the delay is all on me. I wanted to make sure I had all the groups correct before shipping. I got the list from Ryan and going over everything tomorrow, as work is closed for the Jewish Holiday. Just got home from services.

Everything will be shipped Friday and you will get a paypal notice once I print the shipping label.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
all packed and waiting for the mail man to pick up. You should have all gotten an email from Paypal with tracking.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Package arrived tonight. Opened and have broken up to resend out to those on my LOT.

For me personally, only 4 Belle cards and none of the remaining dozen or so patterns I need still but that's expected. It was really a hedge on a diffractor hitting... Base pattern would of been a bonus lol

[MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10598]DaBaddestHic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] - I'll try and get all out first thing in the AM :)

Members online

Latest posts