Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Oh hey Steve, I missed this. No, I'm just building the rc auto sets from all BC/BCDP products, so I always am looking for the base versions of autos!

Gotcha. Take a look at the baseball-autos album of my bucket. May have some in there, if you need em.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ill keep updating the spreadsheet as items are added and claimed
For the record, there are a few members that have claimed and have not put back up, others that have claimed nice items with items that have never been or will be claimed and disappeared. I wont call them out here, but it is pretty obvious if people take the time to look the list over.

So are you thinking we should set something in place where you must offer something up within a certain time frame?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Guys, I only see the following owed to the thread. If I missed something, please correct it. Don't consider it a call out - consider it a reminder, which is all it is. Give people the benefit of the doubt. They are good members to my knowledge.

Owe 1 card each to the thread:

[MENTION=2442]mchenrycards[/MENTION] [MENTION=2759]Therion[/MENTION] [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] myself

If you don't think you are going to be able to put something up, please let us know and we can see what we can do.

Everyone else I see on the list is either even or owed cards for what they have put up in the thread.

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I see no problem with posting stuff at a later time if you need time to get stuff together, but it should at least be noted by the person claiming that they need some time & will be posting stuff later.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Guys, I only see the following owed to the thread. If I missed something, please correct it. Don't consider it a call out - consider it a reminder, which is all it is. Give people the benefit of the doubt. They are good members to my knowledge.

Owe 1 card each to the thread:

@mchenrycards @Therion @Greg Cleveland myself

If you don't think you are going to be able to put something up, please let us know and we can see what we can do.

Everyone else I see on the list is either even or owed cards for what they have put up in the thread.

Art owes for the Bay
markotsay7 took a sweet patch and replaced with two tickets and hasnt returned

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Not that any of these have to come up. I'm enjoying helping others and watching the amazing cards going through this thread. Almost grabbed that herzog 206 bat

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I claimed that lot, I will be sending you the Herzog when it arrives.

Ill claim the dual you have up too and add that to my nephews package.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Thanks musial :) headed to the post office later today, I'll get the dual out to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Original D-Lee art, intended for unreleased UD set. 9"x12". Artist is Chuck Gilles.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363117082.101686.jpg

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Original art of D-Lee, Kerry Wood & Aramis Ramirez. Intended for unreleased UD set. Approx 9"x11". Artist is Tano.

I'd like it if two different people claim this and the D-Lee (not that anyone ever claims my stuff).

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363117346.170275.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts