Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Braun suspended for rest of season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I think the worst part for Brewers fans is that Braun scared off all future (decent) free agent signings. They can still
get mid level talent but no highly sought free agent would ever want to be associated with Braun in ANY way.

I got news for you bud. It wasn't Braun that did that. It's the 800K metro population and lack of a larger cable contract.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
If that's the way you want to look at it that's ok. Even the current teammates would like a chance to whip his ass as of now.
STL is considered a lower market as well so ........

I got news for you bud. It wasn't Braun that did that. It's the 800K metro population and lack of a larger cable contract.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
If that's the way you want to look at it that's ok. Even the current teammates would like a chance to whip his ass as of now.
STL is considered a lower market as well so ........

STL compared the every MLB market makes is relatively small, but STL compared to Milwaukee isn't that close; STL is bigger than Milwaukee by almost a million people statistically and they don't butt up against another major market like Milwaukee does (ie Chicago).

In fairness, STL has drafted much better than Milwaukee in the last 5 years.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
Sure they will...they'll be full of excuses...

Its going to be interesting when more names come out. Some of the,people beating their chests might not be so vocal

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Did anyone else hear that he was apparently eating these testosterone-laced "goo-chomps"-type gummys? I'd bet he was told they were something that would "give him and edge" and never bothered to find out what was in them, or was purposefully ignorant.

C'mon now Matt. The guy has spent too much time with Arod to NOT know. He damn near beat the system, he knew exactly what he was doing

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Did anyone else hear that he was apparently eating these testosterone-laced "goo-chomps"-type gummys? I'd bet he was told they were something that would "give him and edge" and never bothered to find out what was in them, or was purposefully ignorant.

Yeah he bought them at quickie mart 2 bags for $1 & thought it was candy????

If you take anything that your not sure about its still your fault. But Braun 100% knew what he was doing.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

Lol

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
C'mon now Matt. The guy has spent too much time with Arod to NOT know. He damn near beat the system, he knew exactly what he was doing

Yeah he bought them at quickie mart 2 bags for $1 & thought it was candy????

If you take anything that your not sure about its still your fault. But Braun 100% knew what he was doing.

Guys, that's what I mean about purposefully ignorant. He didn't care what was in it. Yeah, fine, sure, he knew it was testosterone; or whatever. That's not the argument I was making. I was wondering if anyone had heard about these gummies.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
this is just a slap on the wrist, the only way to deal wit this POS is take his money MLB and the players union have to do better.. jmo

Members online

Latest posts