Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MadBum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
What else could this guy do to increase the legend? Well he's 6 outs away from a perfecto. I hope I didn't just jinx it

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
I was at the game! I make it out to one game a year, and this was by far the best I've been too.

Giants offence took out the "will they score enough runs?" drama out of the equation early, and everyone got to focus on MadBum doing his thing.

From where I was sitting, it looked like Adrianza could have dove to get the ball, and folks in my section were voicing their displeasure. However, after seeing replays, it looks like there was no chance.

Anyways, good stuff.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was at the game! I make it out to one game a year, and this was by far the best I've been too.

Giants offence took out the "will they score enough runs?" drama out of the equation early, and everyone got to focus on MadBum doing his thing.

From where I was sitting, it looked like Adrianza could have dove to get the ball, and folks in my section were voicing their displeasure. However, after seeing replays, it looks like there was no chance.

Anyways, good stuff.

I was listening on the radio and as soon as it was hit Kuiper said base hit so I assumed it was clean. Replays made it look like a good hit, either way madbum is a beast

Members online

Latest posts