Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question abut topps bunt?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The seller clearly states it is a digital card. If you bought that item, you would own a digital image that resided in your bunt account.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
The seller clearly states it is a digital card. If you bought that item, you would own a digital image that resided in your bunt account.

So the card does not exist? all that money for what? I thought it was like what Topps did before. You get a pic of the card and if you want it you can pay for it. (forget what that program was called) was it E-Topps?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So the card does not exist? all that money for what? I thought it was like what Topps did before. You get a pic of the card and if you want it you can pay for it. (forget what that program was called) was it E-Topps?

But with the E-Topps cards you actually got the card delivered to you once you paid for it..

You can see E-Topps cards on EBAY now..

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I ended up uninstalling. I guess I never really caught the bug either or came to "get it" for that matter. I mean, you could just Internet search the images of the cards and screen shot them for collecting but there's no fun in that, yet it's no different. Those apps just seem to prey on people's weird, modern 1st world, needs and instincts

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No, the code cards are generally only good for packs of base cards unless I'm wrong. And each fan name can only enter 5 of them I think. Someone will correct me if I'm an idiot

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
No, the code cards are generally only good for packs of base cards unless I'm wrong. And each fan name can only enter 5 of them I think. Someone will correct me if I'm an idiot

You can enter as many individual code as you want I think. The limit of five applies to the number of users who can enter a particular code. So one user can enter a dozen or so unique codes, but a dozen or so users can't enter the same code.

Regarding the value of them, they're probably only good for standard base packs, which not many people would buy. Bunt users are like people who buy "real" cards... they chase hits, and standard base packs don't contain inserts. Still, it couldn't hurt to post them on ebay... anything you get for it is better than nothing I suppose.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I ended up uninstalling. I guess I never really caught the bug either or came to "get it" for that matter. I mean, you could just Internet search the images of the cards and screen shot them for collecting but there's no fun in that, yet it's no different. Those apps just seem to prey on people's weird, modern 1st world, needs and instincts

That's why you didn't answer my trades =(