Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Selling in bulk by player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
50+ lots sold so far - keep the orders coming, people!

I finally have taken inventory of my sorted guys - many of these guys I may have 500-800 of, but generally speaking, I have at least 100 of each.

I'm selling $14 dlvd per 100 of all the players except for the ones that are bolded - the bolded guys are between $20 and $45 per 100! The majority of these are going to be base and there will most likely be duplicates. Not like 100 of 1988 Topps or anything, but I wouldn't expect and 1/1's, autographs, game used, ultra rare inserts, etc.

I have too many of each to go through and take pictures, so this is just a quick & cheap "I'll take x number of lots of x player" kind of deal.

alan trammell
andruw jones
andy pettitte
Barry Bonds
barry larkin
ben grieve
brady anderson
carlos lee
eric chavez
frank thomas
fred mcgriff
gary sheffield
greg maddux
jim thome
john smoltz
jose canseco
ken caminiti
kenny lofton
kevin millwood
kirby puckett
lou whittaker
luis gonzalez
magglio ordonez
manny ramirez
mark mcgwire
miguel tejada
mike lieberthal
mike piazza
mike sweeney
mo vaughn
nomar garciappara
orlando hernandez
ozzie smith
pedro martinez
rafael palmeiro
randy johnson
richard hidalgo
rick ankiel
rickey henderson
roberto alomar jr
robin yount
roger clemens
ryne sandberg
sammy sosa
sandy alomar jr
scot rolen
sean casey
shawn green
tim hudson
todd helton
tom glavine
tony gwynn
vlad guerrero
wade boggs

Last edited:

thatsawinner

Jun 4, 2013
I am new here, but could you tell me what dlvd stands for? What type of cards do you have and how do we know what we would be buying? Thanks

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Dlvd means "delivered". Basically it means including shipping. The cards are mainly base, with duplicates, but there will be inserts/rookies in various lots too. I am happy to take a picture of some for any *serious* buyer. Keeping in mind that I would hope the person asking for pictures would be ready to pull the trigger, and isn't just a window shopper.

I am new here, but could you tell me what dlvd stands for? What type of cards do you have and how do we know what we would be buying? Thanks

mouschi

May 18, 2012
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] - I have about 500 Rickey, it looks like. PM sent to ya!

aekdb535

Jun 26, 2010
Can I get a little more info and possibly put a hold on the Maddux lot? My wife and I are expecting our first child later this year and if it's a boy he will be named Maddux. We will find out on Tuesday.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Can I get a little more info and possibly put a hold on the Maddux lot? My wife and I are expecting our first child later this year and if it's a boy he will be named Maddux. We will find out on Tuesday.

Very cool! PM sent

mouschi

May 18, 2012
tttttttttttttttttttttttt

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Hey there bud I'm new here but I do trade on a few other and am interested in buying any and all Matt Holliday cards

I'm sure i have some, but not many at all in bulk or anything, sorry!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
ttttttttttttttttttttt

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I've got about 600 or 700 I believe. PM Sent!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Members online

Latest posts