Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
It really is astonishing how many good action figures, games, toys, hats etc you're able to find at thrift stores

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Flea market was good to me today. A couple nice items, but they need some TLC before listing.

I picked up a Nike Giants Jacket, but I think its a Ladies Jacket. Sometimes its hard to tell.

SargentSavers

Feb 17, 2014
Hey guys i need your advice. Someone is selling 2 starter jackets. A miami dolphins and an oakland athletics one. I offered him $50 for the pair and he said the lowest he would take was $90. I've never paid more than 30 for a starter jacket so what do you guys think?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Picked up several vintage Michael Jordan posters today. Will have to post some pics later. I think there are 16 or so. I thought it was good place to put $20.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Hey guys i need your advice. Someone is selling 2 starter jackets. A miami dolphins and an oakland athletics one. I offered him $50 for the pair and he said the lowest he would take was $90. I've never paid more than 30 for a starter jacket so what do you guys think?

to make a profit I would say $60 to be safe. The A's will prob sell for $65-$100 depending on condition and size. I always had trouble selling dolphins for some reason. warm weather climate and bad teams as of late I guess????

SargentSavers

Feb 17, 2014
To flip or to keep? To flip, thats too much. To keep personally, I feel thats a good price. Just my opinion though.

To flip most likely. I think i can flip them easily but its taking a risk. They are both size large. And i think the dolphins one is an older version because i dont see an nfl patch on the left arm? Or the star on the left sleeves but i think its because the way they are hung up. I will have to go check them out in person. Thanks guys

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Picked up several vintage Michael Jordan posters today. Will have to post some pics later. I think there are 16 or so. I thought it was good place to put $20.

I just sold a bunch of old posters on ebay with a bunch of Jordan's included.

Got $400 for 22 posters

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts