Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******FCB Daily Morning Thread for Thurs 10/26 ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Anyone have any idea how to obtain a list of every card made on a single player?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Beckett does have this, I thought that was still a service you didn't have to pay for, Beckett will not include the items.like buy backs and a few other things I've noticed. It's not as complete but I believe tradingcarddb.com also has a pretty decent list for most players. I could be wrong but I believe their lists are user generated, so it's kinda like Wikipedia in you might miss some or some might not be right, but in my experience it's pretty good

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
hmm
View attachment 74153

did you do your Canseco list by hand?

Years ago, someone sent me a Canseco list. I *think* they downloaded from Beckett. They are adding hundreds yearly, so I basically just look at the checklists by searching beckett as well as the card company release checklists. Over the past few years, my collection has grown significantly larger than Beckett's checklist, so while it is a good supplemental type of checklist, it isn't the end-all be-all.

Members online