Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Sunday Morning Thread ********* 5/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Gonna be taking a quiz later today, but other than that, I think I'm pretty much doing nothing today. I might try and get some other final projects done so that way I have less to do throughout the week
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] Congrats Richard! [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] Happy anniversary Barry!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What's up all, cleaning out the garage today, because all the water that got in the house got in the garage too, I have everything raised in there, so nothing got ruined, but I gotta empty my tonnage so I can get the rest of the standing water out and clean up.

Congrats to all who have graduations.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
To all you young ones buy a nice sofa / couch because after so many years they are great for sleeping .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
A round of congratulations to all with graduations and anniversaries! A ton of hard work and dedication has gone into it all.
May the fourth be with all of you ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready to continue painting upstairs and have some fun and dinner planned later today/tonight.

[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] - Congrats to your soon to be newest graduate!

[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] - Happy Anniversary Barry!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Happy celebration day to all those on here..

Barry Congrats!..

I just read the article about Puig's bat flip.. I liked Brett Boone's bat flip better..

Players these days are getting upset of the lamest crap.. It's a bat flip.. if you didn't give him a great pitch to hit, then he wouldn't be bat flipping would he?

Back to work for me..

Hope if anyone needs one of these, i'm probably going to be getting rid of them.. :eek:

puig-dual.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning.. Happy celebration day to all those on here..

Barry Congrats!..

I just read the article about Puig's bat flip.. I liked Brett Boone's bat flip better..

Players these days are getting upset of the lamest crap.. It's a bat flip.. if you didn't give him a great pitch to hit, then he wouldn't be bat flipping would he?

Back to work for me..

Hope if anyone needs one of these, i'm probably going to be getting rid of them.. :eek:

puig-dual.jpg

Dont know what the Puig autographs sell for, but I'm sure you're in line for a great pay day.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It's hot today. 95 is the high. Hello early Kansas summer :-(

@PineTar congrats and your daughter's graduation
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] happy anniversary. My wife and I celebrated our 5th, Friday evening.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It's hot today. 95 is the high. Hello early Kansas summer :-(

@PineTar congrats and your daughter's graduation
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] happy anniversary. My wife and I celebrated our 5th, Friday evening.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sure hope the weather is getting better for you Dave. I can't ever remember a winter that lasted this long for so many up north.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
How was the Drillers game the other day?

It was a good game. Didn't get any autos. Got stuck I rush hour traffic and didn't get to the game until just before it started. As soon as my wife uploads the pics from her camera, I will post some. Saw Kaleb Cowart hit a freaking laser over the RF wall, and saw a couple of guys that I'm going to start following more closely.

I will be going to a few more games, so hopefully I can get Butler and Gray at some point.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Sure hope the weather is getting better for you Dave. I can't ever remember a winter that lasted this long for so many up north.

So tired of it. What I wouldn't do for 70 and sun with a slight southerly breeze. 6 days til fishing opener and still 2+ feet of ice on some lakes.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It was a good game. Didn't get any autos. Got stuck I rush hour traffic and didn't get to the game until just before it started. As soon as my wife uploads the pics from her camera, I will post some. Saw Kaleb Cowart hit a freaking laser over the RF wall, and saw a couple of guys that I'm going to start following more closely.

I will be going to a few more games, so hopefully I can get Butler and Gray at some point.

I know what its like to get stuck in traffic on the way to a game, or get there too late. Last year when we went to the Kernels game, we left at 6 AM, with hopes of getting there early enough, but with the time change and the pit stops on the way (one was to grab some ROMLB) we got there in the middle of the first. Not too bad though for driving across Nebraska and then halfway across Iowa in the same day for a minor league game. I was able to score Lance McCullers after the game though. Barely missed on Buxton and Correa both after the game as well

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I know what its like to get stuck in traffic on the way to a game, or get there too late. Last year when we went to the Kernels game, we left at 6 AM, with hopes of getting there early enough, but with the time change and the pit stops on the way (one was to grab some ROMLB) we got there in the middle of the first. Not too bad though for driving across Nebraska and then halfway across Iowa in the same day for a minor league game. I was able to score Lance McCullers after the game though. Barely missed on Buxton and Correa both after the game as well

There was a fireworks show after the game, so the players didn't come out in the field.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
There was a fireworks show after the game, so the players didn't come out in the field.

The game that I went to was a jersey auction, so the Kernels players stayed on the field for awhile because they were signing and giving their jerseys to the people that won them. I wanted to stay a little later, but we were staying with some family so we had to get going. I really do enjoy going to the minor league games though. I need to figure out when to get back to one. I'm going to the Twins game on June 7th for my first ball game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.