Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for 10/20/14 +++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!
Brad - Great pickups, sir! Vintage Zimmerman is sweet.
George - Nice to see a Dr. in the house.:D
Taylor - Thanks for bringing some education to the M(uscle)T(endon).;-)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I really wish that the students in the dorms here knew how to do laundry. I don't understand why its so hard for some people to set a time. I just waited 20 minutes for a dryer. There was one dryer that was done the entire time, but I don't want to be that guy that takes everybody's clothes out of the machines. I was getting really close to doing it though. I don't even know how long the dryer had been done before I was waiting. I wanna say that it was done when I went down to put my clothes in the wash, so that's at least 50 minutes right there

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all, another fun filled day of looking for a home to move the family into, looking to move of the army post by Thanksgiving so my kids can come down with no issues

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I just grabbed one off eBay, came with signed McAndrew, Gaspar, Boswell, DiLauro and Pfeil, no idea how to tell if they are legit or not tho.
It also came with a Promo card showing the parade and two 8x10s, one marked promo, one marked 7607 out of 10,000, which doesn't match the official cert of authenticity with the cards saying they are set 02913 of 25,000

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The way this one goes about she really confuses herself when talking so she says one name and then a theory that applies to a completely different guy. With it being a 400 level class, I would expect a little more from a teacher

Wow, that's rough. I'd be driven nuts if that happened to me.

We didn't have to learn who proposed the theory, but we had to memorize the theories and apply them to different situations. It was quite interesting.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I just grabbed one off eBay, came with signed McAndrew, Gaspar, Boswell, DiLauro and Pfeil, no idea how to tell if they are legit or not tho.
It also came with a Promo card showing the parade and two 8x10s, one marked promo, one marked 7607 out of 10,000, which doesn't match the official cert of authenticity with the cards saying they are set 02913 of 25,000

They made 10,000 of the promo sheets and 25,000 of the sets. The signed cards aren't numbered but the auto's should look like the ones I have. Mine come from the certified auto set numbered to 1,000.

Last edited:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's always a good day when I get new games in... I grabbed some PS1 longboxes from the record store. They are a bit tougher to find since Sony abandoned the idea early on into the lifespan of the Playstation. One of them is College Slam, which is an NBA Jam clone, but with college teams. It looks like a blast.

Anyway, I haven't really slept for a couple nights, so I am going to call it quits. Have a good one y'all.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
It's always a good day when I get new games in... I grabbed some PS1 longboxes from the record store. They are a bit tougher to find since Sony abandoned the idea early on into the lifespan of the Playstation. One of them is College Slam, which is an NBA Jam clone, but with college teams. It looks like a blast.

Anyway, I haven't really slept for a couple nights, so I am going to call it quits. Have a good one y'all.

Good night, Taylor.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
78 degrees, clear skies, light breeze...the perfect day for recess duty with my 2nd graders.

I did not have recess duty this week, but it was too nice to stay indoors. (...plus one of my kids brought his football and they "needed" a full-time quarterback!)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
78 degrees, clear skies, light breeze...the perfect day for recess duty with my 2nd graders.

I did not have recess duty this week, but it was too nice to stay indoors. (...plus one of my kids brought his football and they "needed" a full-time quarterback!)
Head over to today's MT ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts