Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD *****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Finished the paper already. Looks to be a nice day with a chance of showers....think I'll go take one:)
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
interesting info ; former Crawdad player was wearing " Shoeless " Joe Jackson's World Series ring when he signed his contract with the Rangers 2013

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Mowed the lawn yesterday for the first time this summer. Doesn't take very long... our property is so small $5 worth of premium gas will last the entire summer.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Won my second razz a couple days ago and I only bought 7 of the 10 spots lol. Worked 15 hours yesterday and scheduled for 12 more today, one day I will be able to get some scanning done. Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! I just broke open a box of 2015 Diamond Kings for my birthday and it was quite possibly the worst box I've ever opened. Hopefully this day gets better.

Members online

Latest posts