Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<Saturday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, the wife is taking the baby down to some friends for a nice picnic, while I'm stuck here at work all day...yay? :x

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning, getting my daughter and sister up for our trip to Cooperstown.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH had to redo coffee ; MUST ADD COFFEE to pot not just water duh just what a day off is for .
box of Jumbo and all I get is a David Wright printing plate

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all!
My wife comes home today after being gone since 22Apr.:)

do we hear a UGH or happy someone coming home that knows how to turn on ------------------- dishwasher , vacuum cleaner , buy FOOD not alcohol , bring in mail , pay bills and clean up all the fast food containers on tables ????

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] A family trip to Cooperstown sounds awesome! It's something I hope to do someday. Hope you have a great time!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Thanks for the birthday wishes last night. Didn't do much, and I was asleep by 10 last night. Work just drained me of my energy yesterday. It didn't help that I'm going in at 7 this morning, when I'm not supposed to work weekends. Oh well, just helps the paycheck a little. I'm ready for next week to be over since it will be a busy week at the cemetery

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Story for all the Vets ; I shared an apartment with a former Marine . How tough are they ? Well WHEN he ran out of TP he'd use that days newspaper !!!
So give thanks for ALL that served or serving .
My day off ; Wife's car failed inspection due to remodeling [ wreck] and needed a pool pump sticker and they're OUT . Just when is their season?
At rate of my " to do list" [wife] I'll not retire LOL

Members online