Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have a LOT of Aaron Hicks IPs. Glad I got him while he was free.

Anyone look at the Vikes stadium reveal? They put a baseball field in it. Looks like the Gophers will get to keep their indoor home after all.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
At one point I was going to make Hicks my next Span-like PC. Not sure if I'll do that anymore, but it's safe to say I've got a ton of his cards. At one point I had about 4 Base Chrome Autos, 3 Refractor Autos, 2 Blue Refractor Autos, 1 Gold Refractor Auto, and 1 Orange Refractor Auto. I sold my Orange Refractor Auto before he got hot to fund my TwinsFest, but I moved the Gold at the perfect time and haven't looked back since!

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
My son thinks he wants to go to the game with the Mauer/Morneau bobblehead. How early would I need to get there to have a realistic chance at getting one? Does it depend on the section that we potentially would be in?

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
My son thinks he wants to go to the game with the Mauer/Morneau bobblehead. How early would I need to get there to have a realistic chance at getting one? Does it depend on the section that we potentially would be in?

Gates do matter but it doesn't matter because of the ticket. My tickets always say gate 34 but I go through 29. I'd say go through gate 3 by the tram as that seems to be an empty gate always

I'd say be there 2-3 hours before gate to be safe. Willing hammer bobble was still available as the game was starting though

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Gates do matter but it doesn't matter because of the ticket. My tickets always say gate 34 but I go through 29. I'd say go through gate 3 by the tram as that seems to be an empty gate always

I'd say be there 2-3 hours before gate to be safe. Willing hammer bobble was still available as the game was starting though

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And I go last night and get there 40 mins before game time and all of the blankets are gone :lol:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Man, I love my season ticket rep.
She emailed me around 11AM to get in on a contest they were holding for tonight.
I got it and was picked.
The prize, won field passes for tonights game, so I will be on the field during BP, woo hoo!!!
I will post pictures later, along with the ones from Boston from a couple weeks ago.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I think try are coming Sunday I thought for the showing of the sandlot

Never mind i see the twins Facebook post with Hicks

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I had a one card mailday yesterday.

2013ToppsGypsyQueenHometownCurrency_zpscae48b39.jpg

In the past month I have started a Scott Diamond Collection. Here is what I have so far minus a base card from Gypsy Queen and Panini Prizm.

2013ToppsTurkeyRedAutograph_zps1e4c5aa8.jpg
2013ToppsHeritageRealOneAutograp_zps06502260.jpg
2013ToppsGypsyQueenAutograph_zpsc8aea07d.jpg
2012-13PaniniPrizmAutograph_zps9b17bba5.jpg
2013ToppsTributeBlueAutograph-50_zps4eab6d02.jpg
2013ToppsTributeSepiaAutograph-35_zps109f2dd0.jpg
2013ToppsTributeOrangeAutograph-25_zps85e63d94.jpg
2013ToppsTributeGoldAutograph-15_zps06a03d47.jpg
2012ToppsUpdateGold_zpsabe6de70.jpg
2006MartinsvilleMustangs_zps7b44bcdb.jpg

Members online

Latest posts