Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Wednesday Morning Thread 2/4********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Damn those are nice. If I was to ever TTM ginter would be my choice. Until then I'll just live off your additions.
And [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] slabbed vintage.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Damn those are nice. If I was to ever TTM ginter would be my choice. Until then I'll just live off your additions.
And [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] slabbed vintage.

The card stock that is used for ginter really helps the auto pop off the card. Anything with chrome or glossy finish needs to be prepped and you aren't guaranteed a clean auto on those. Plus, ginter cards tend to have more 'blank space' for the auto. I'm surprised that I've gotten 9 HOFers for the 2013 set and I've been working on that for less than a year

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Going to the only local LCS to pick up a box of 2015 Topps S1 and some supplies. If I hit anything, I'll post the results in the box break section!

Enjoy your day, I know I will enjoy mine!

Fordman

Didnt make it to the LCS today. Got three miles down the road and got a call to pick up a 48hr kid. This kid we got today isnt quite the mess as most of them we get. On our way home, I was asking the kid (10 yr old) what he was into and he said pokemon cards. My first thought was UUUGGGGG!!! Then we make a pitstop at a local gaming store. Walked in (about 15 or so teens and 4-5 adults were at tables) and the kid thought he was in the promised land! I asked the shop owner if he had any Ultra Pro One Touch holders (looking for an alternative place to buy one if need be), he looked at me like I had two heads. I had one in the van, showed it to him. He said they was great for better cards. Asked me what I put in them, I told him baseball cards. Collectively the crowd let out a gasp and you'd thought I committed a crime of some sorts. Bought my son and the 48hr kid $15 worth of stuff and got out of there.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Made good use of a day off. Did some organizing in the sports room. Ran around earlier, bank, groceries and a bit more snow removal etc. Got my tax paperwork in order. Got a venison chili going in the crock pot. Sipping on some wine and about to catch up on TV with the wife. Hope everyone's day went well.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Made good use of a day off. Did some organizing in the sports room. Ran around earlier, bank, groceries and a bit more snow removal etc. Got my tax paperwork in order. Got a venison chili going in the crock pot. Sipping on some wine and about to catch up on TV with the wife. Hope everyone's day went well.

That Chile sounds good man. Enjoy the evening

Members online

Latest posts