Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Blair Called Up to the Braves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
There's the word. Break out your cards, especially you, [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION].

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves
RHP Aaron Blair (@A_Blair19) will make his Major League debut for the Braves on Sunday vs. Mets. LHP Matt Marksberry optioned to Gwinnett.

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
First inning could have been worse. At least he didn't walk anyone and he picked up his first strikeout
1 IP 1 ER 2 H 0 BB 1 SO

He has no chance at winning against this high powered Mets offense. If he can keep them to 3 through 5 or 6 IP I'll consider it a success.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I hate when I do that but when you think about it, before the game began leaving him on the bench actually seemed like the smart move as it was only his 2nd career start and he was going up against a high powered Cubs offense at their home. I probably would have made the same move if I had him on my team.

Yep, it was my decision not that I forgot. Also that I'm against the league leader so I had a tough choice. Really, really surprised me this type of start against the hottest MLB team.