Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your team's MODERN Mount Rushmore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
So Franco & Hernandez who were both Team Captains don't make your list.. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] what do you think.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

We are talking a Mt. Rushmore here, of the finest players a team has to offer over the past 30 years! If the best I could do was a Franco or Hernandez to finish off the thing, then I would prefer to not build one.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Ripken, Murray, Mussina. I have a tough time deciding between Jones and Markakis but I think a slight nod to Jones at this point

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So Franco & Hernandez who were both Team Captains don't make your list.. @MrMet what do you think.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm torn...
Wright is definitely there.
Reyes is not.
Piazza is.
Then you have Strawberry, Gooden, Hernandez, Carter, but you would probably only pick one of those, or maybe two and leave Franco off.
But what about Edgardo Alfonzo...
I need to think more about this....

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Ortiz, Manny, Pedro and Varitek

(Technically, I could pull the 83 thing and say Yaz, but won't. Nomar was very close, as were Roger and Curt.)

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
What is your top 4 then? Answer the question... clearly Vizquel was in the discussion in my mind but I went with Lofton... which by the way is in the Indians Hall of Fame and none of the others are ;)

I think that's because OV just retired last year and they don't elect active players?

I'd have to go with Omar and Thome for sure. Probably Lofton and then a toss up between Belle and Nagy. One problem I see is including someone that left for money. Manny, Belle, arguably Thome, but he always claimed it was more about the years and less about $$$.

Members online