Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|the morning thread 1-20-14~~~~~~~~~~|||||

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, had to drop $300+ on the wife's car on Saturday and just found out I need a new power steering fluid pump in mine, so that'll be over $400 for my car, not a good weekend for our vehicles

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Monday Morning MT. Busy week of work for me, 3 days of National Sales Meeting starting tomorrow. Lots to do for it, but at least I get 3 free lunches this week, plus a nice Italian dinner and drinks Thursday night.

No new pickups this weekend. Lost two eBay auctions, but nothing I can't find again.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

shirts1.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Off work today, but tried to get up fairly early. Rolled out of bed at 6:45, but watched TV. Now making pancakes for the family, then doing some projects around the house. Also hoping to finish sorting/scanning the PC today. Such a PITA to do that.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had this show up at school over the weekend while I was home. The plans were to get it signed at TwinsFest, but I don't know if I'll be hitting his table or not now

scan0032_zps76d2994a.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

I bough this late last night. Not a home game issued one but one nonetheless. I need it for my PC.

Sorry foe the large pics they are ebays.

$_57.JPG

$_3.JPG

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Back from the show. Just a few pick ups as I didn't have as much money to spend as I would have liked, so it was a quick trip!

Got a few of these for the D-Backs fan in my life. I hope he will like them :) I may trade the guys who aren't up yet... He doesn't know who they are, so I don't know that he will care for them. Skaggs is gone too so not sure if he will want them, but they were cheap, so I figured I'd just grab them. The Shipley is /50, Eaton /25 and /399, Blair /150. Others are unnumbered. Not sure if there were base and refractor versions in Platinum or just refractors, but these are both refractors. They were all $3 each.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390233511.549008.jpg

Then I got this Shelby for the Cards fan, aka my younger son. He likes Shelby and he thinks the Camo cards are like the greatest possible card to find, so this will be a winner with him for $2.00!
The autos will go in sets. $3.00 each. I mean, the guys selling were really nice in terms of prices for me!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390233782.297633.jpg

Then I got these others for resale/trade:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390234103.099172.jpg

Lastly, I picked up a few game used to put in the box of goodies. I will get more at the next show in two weeks. Still looking for participants for the next round and to help build it back up:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390234188.281174.jpg

Oh - forgot about one other purchase - I bought a 2010 Bowman Chrome and Bowman Chrome Prospects set for $20. I am very close to completing the auto sets, so I figured I better get the base set now and since you can pay $10-12 for shipping on ebay, I figured the $20 was fair enough!

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. Nice pickups Bill and Alex. I've missed out on a few locker plates but would love to find one some time

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Great finds there Bill. I know where a good home and trade partner for that Mondesi is :)

Back from the show. Just a few pick ups as I didn't have as much money to spend as I would have liked, so it was a quick trip!

Got a few of these for the D-Backs fan in my life. I hope he will like them :) I may trade the guys who aren't up yet... He doesn't know who they are, so I don't know that he will care for them. Skaggs is gone too so not sure if he will want them, but they were cheap, so I figured I'd just grab them. The Shipley is /50, Eaton /25 and /399, Blair /150. Others are unnumbered. Not sure if there were base and refractor versions in Platinum or just refractors, but these are both refractors. They were all $3 each.

View attachment 28822

Then I got this Shelby for the Cards fan, aka my younger son. He likes Shelby and he thinks the Camo cards are like the greatest possible card to find, so this will be a winner with him for $2.00!
The autos will go in sets. $3.00 each. I mean, the guys selling were really nice in terms of prices for me!
View attachment 28823

Then I got these others for resale/trade:
View attachment 28824

Lastly, I picked up a few game used to put in the box of goodies. I will get more at the next show in two weeks. Still looking for participants for the next round and to help build it back up:
View attachment 28825

Oh - forgot about one other purchase - I bought a 2010 Bowman Chrome and Bowman Chrome Prospects set for $20. I am very close to completing the auto sets, so I figured I better get the base set now and since you can pay $10-12 for shipping on ebay, I figured the $20 was fair enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online