Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Bernie Williams PC ongoing inventory and share thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
2013 Panini America's Pastime 001/125

b20xjzq6.jpeg

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Great collection! I'm a huge fan of 1st, last, and jersey # serial numbering. I think in some cases it helps make a card that's just average...exceptional!

01/15
Not sure if you saw my PM, but I have this one in my collection if you'd like to work out a trade?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Great collection! I'm a huge fan of 1st, last, and jersey # serial numbering. I think in some cases it helps make a card that's just average...exceptional!

01/15
Not sure if you saw my PM, but I have this one in my collection if you'd like to work out a trade?

I just responded to your pm. Thanks for reaching out. [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] is another Bernie collector. Maybe try him. I agree with your statement about the "exceptional" serial numbering. I caught the bug with my first jersey number way back in 1998 with a Topps Star Bernie 0051/9799. I used to PSA grade them until the companies put so many out I couldn't keep up.

Members online