Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lanning got ran over by a reindeer night crew EP22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey guys.

Starting this for Brian tonight.

I kinda went overboard worrying about / prepping for this card show tomorrow.

Seems minor to most but I'm really nervous about it. I think I've beat it into the ground to the point you guys are tired of hearing about it.

Anyway let's see how it goes tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Sorting thru another lot of topps chrome to list. Should have 300 or 400 cards listed. Is pricing mandatory?

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's show. I have a pretty narrow focus but I imagine there will be things there for me.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I didn't get run over by a reindeer. I got drowned by a frickin storm. Weather was REALLY bad here earlier tonight. In a couple hours, we got the equivalent amount of rain that Hurricane Matthew dropped last October. The city flooded. Most lost power and businesses closed. But on the bright side....WE were open for the duration. It was super SLOW from about 7PM on. Im' glad to be home and talk some smack to all you boneheads.

Is that THE OhioCollectibles aka Mr. Sideburns Bill Williams? Hey Bill, you still got that catchers gear?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's show. I have a pretty narrow focus but I imagine there will be things there for me.

I know I have a few that might fit your interests. That is if you are still collecting Heritage and Heritage Chrome parallels

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I think the show this afternoon should be good, I'm looking forward to browsing the virtual room.
Red Sox are looking good right now. If anyone in April told me I would be happy with Drew Pomeranz and Doug Fister on consecutive days I would have had them thrown in a padded room, but look at me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online