Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I had forgotten you were going to be at the game. That's awesome you got to go. Were you there with the family? I know if I had gone to a postseason game as a kid it would be something I wouldn't forget.

I'm not a fan of wishing harm on the opposing team's players either. People should feel ashamed of that.

My wife and I went with another couple. No way am I buying expensive tickets for kids, regular season sure.

I know fanatics get emotionally involved but even after a few beers adults should be able to control themselves and still enjoy the game.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Seager not on NLCS roster.

I still think Dodgers have the edge in the series because of their depth and how poorly the Cubs have performed offensively in the series against the Nats.

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Game 2, here we go. Severino vs. Verlander, should be another great match up.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Seager not on NLCS roster.

I still think Dodgers have the edge in the series because of their depth and how poorly the Cubs have performed offensively in the series against the Nats.

I have projected the Dodgers to represent the NL in the WS from the start. They have an all-around better team IMO (although the better team doesn't always win in the postseason).

Game 2, here we go. Severino vs. Verlander, should be another great match up.

Verlander putting up another boss performance by an Astros pitcher. Severino hasn't been bad either. Just gave up a solo shot to Correa to give the Stros the lead

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
How long can the Yankees win without production from Judge and/or Sanchez in the playoffs? Their pitching will keep these games close most of the time but their older position player vets are not producing either. Just a bad team to watch at the moment offensively.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Yes, the Yankees' offense sucks ass at the moment.

I don't think Severino was injured badly, but just enough for Girardi to pull him for the day.

Members online