Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Never heard of this place.
That's cuz u from da souf.

LocationsMap2013.jpg

The Great Falls, MT location is about 5 hours from our house.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Got the Heritage blaster scanned. First box of anything I've opened in over a year. If anyone needs the Reyes, Beltran or Diamond, hit me up. Know there's some set builders floating around.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363559094.317168.jpg

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Going to be a couch potato with a big bag of Reese's Pieces all night long...2 hours of Walking Dead (missed last week's) and rest of the PUR-JPN semifinal game.

Sounds like a party, right?

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
that works. thanks!!

its not eve worth $1 but i already own 60 of them. lol its an addiction really

Offer sent!

That's how I am with Henderson Alvarez's blue refractors (and all his stuff from 2011 bcdp really). I've got 20/199 blues and will not be satisfied until I have them all. lol

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Offer sent!

That's how I am with Henderson Alvarez's blue refractors (and all his stuff from 2011 bcdp really). I've got 20/199 blues and will not be satisfied until I have them all. lol

I appreciate it.

And thats great!! I am pretty much wasting my money on them but its been fun. There is a gold up on COMC but they want like $40 for it lol. im not paying more than $5-$10.

I have 60 or 61 Xfractors 30 some blue refs, 12 gold refs, 4 orange, 2 red, super, and 1 plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts