Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Decided today that I'm drastically cutting back on my card spending. Only products I will be buying for certain are A&G and Leaf celebrity cuts. Other than that, it would have to be something I'm really interested in. Too much crap these days.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
By the way, I would like the last three minutes of my life back.

I just wasted time reading yet another stupid article on Yahoo. This one was all about the Top Ten Ways to Get Fired From Your Job. Among the earth-shattering advice that was offered to people who don't want to get fired?: Don't Drink at Work. ::facepalm::

Stay in school, kids, or you will find yourself writing "news" articles for Yahoo.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I've found that I have no interest in cards, since the break in no desire to rebuild the patch PC (which is down to 19 cards). No interest in looking at/organizing. It sucks. Hope it comes back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile apvxkdnx
Zlsp

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sorry to hear that Steve. Maybe start looking at signed baseballs, 8x10s etc?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Counting down the days before heading out of town. I will be returning on Thursday just in time to get some sleep and head to a very expensive golf tournament I am asked to play in. @$300 per player they feed you lunch, dinner and also give you some sweet gifts. I can't wait!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning. I'm seeing Blair Walsh this afternoon, the Vikings kicker. Other than that, I'll be listing most of my remaining collection for sale in the transactions boards sometime today.

Anyone else have any big plans?

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning guys

Wife let me sleep in till 8:30 today. I haven't slept that long in 4 years so it was kind of nice.

Took the day off cause car needed oil change and have my daughters parent teacher conference at noon. After that I'm heading down to Ft. Myers to pick up some sweet Perez-Steele HOF autos

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning.

A sweet Sweet Lou refractor courtesy of GC:

04b65916-7bba-4afd-b788-81e7b7b71b29_zpsa963cce7.jpg

Man, I love 1993 Finest!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I've found that I have no interest in cards, since the break in no desire to rebuild the patch PC (which is down to 19 cards). No interest in looking at/organizing. It sucks. Hope it comes back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile apvxkdnx
Zlsp

Hopefully with the season about to start that will help you a little bit. I've been having a hard time buying new cards lately as well. Part of that is because my Span was traded. I've picked up a couple of his cards, but not like I used to. Heck, I even sold an auto /15 of his. I've picked up some GU items, 8x10 autos, and started a TTM PC. Its nice since it somewhat evens out since the GU items cost a little more, and then the TTM autos aren't expensive

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Picking Jen up from the airport today :) it has been a VERY bush last two days. I was able to finish painting the hallway and entryway, hang up the rest of the baseboard upstairs, finished up the trim around the windows and wainscoting and installed a few new lights.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good Morning Gents! Picking Jen up from the airport today :) it has been a VERY bush last two days. I was able to finish painting the hallway and entryway, hang up the rest of the baseboard upstairs, finished up the trim around the windows and wainscoting and installed a few new lights.

If I may paraphrase a famous line from an old tv show: Whatchoo thinkin' 'bout, Willis? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts