Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Sunday Morning Thread ******************9/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone have any thoughts on the new Panini Prizm? Have not really been a fan of the the non logo cards but this one looks pretty good. The Dawson does at least, they used a photo were you basically can not tell there are no logos and the card design looks good in my opinion and I like the parallels.

[MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] I have never heard of the 1997 Topps Mint. This would have been during my prime of being a card show dealer, but it did not have Dawson in the release nor was it available for me to buy wholesale so my immediate education on the product would have been zero. I can not recall seeing any of these cards at any shows that I attended at the time also. I continue to be amazed at how the internet has changed the landscape of the card business by giving collectors access to cards that before, would have gone unseen and unheard of by the majority of the collecting population.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

Darrin Oliver's last pitching appearance will be today. There was talk that the Blue Jays would give him the start if the Rays had clinched a playoff spot already, but he'll get in a relief appearance.

Oliver's been around so long, as a rookie he pitched with Tom Henke with the Rangers!

- Rodrick

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

They're Almost Here!!
th

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Failed to get a picture with Texas coach Rick Barnes last night - it was his high school reunion and classmates do come first in my book. We did talk for awhile Friday night . Besides you don't need to see my face that much

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. Glad to see Lane Kiffin fired. Going to a estate sale to see if we can find a dresser and dining room set.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Life has been super busy between work and the news of the upcoming baby. :D I have to close again tonight, so I won't have much time to be on today.

We had the first ultrasound yesterday. Crystal is 12 weeks and 5 days along (as of today). Mom and baby are both healthy, which makes me very happy. Due date is April 11, 2014. It's not going to get here fast enough! :lol:

They said we should be able to find out the baby's sex around 20 weeks which would be right around Thanksgiving. I already know what I thankful for.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If Cleveland doesn't make the playoff wild card game, it'll be an epic Cleveland collapse. They officially have three straight games at the most to just win one game... They'll have the advantage if there is a three way tie, which is worst case scenario if they lose today.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Life has been super busy between work and the news of the upcoming baby. :D I have to close again tonight, so I won't have much time to be on today.

We had the first ultrasound yesterday. Crystal is 12 weeks and 5 days along (as of today). Mom and baby are both healthy, which makes me very happy. Due date is April 11, 2014. It's not going to get here fast enough! :lol:

They said we should be able to find out the baby's sex around 20 weeks which would be right around Thanksgiving. I already know what I thankful for.

Glad everything is going well. My birthday is April 15th. May come close to my birthday. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts