Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Thursday Morning Thread }}}}}}}}}}}}

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Posted a pic of this in another thread last night and realized I needed an updated one. Snapped a few new ones but no matter what I do It always looks fuzzy or you can't read the name or something else. I need a scanner bad
image.jpg

Sounds like a great afternoon Alexs!

That is outstanding!!!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lol thanks guys. Had it about 4 years now. After I sold off my initial hof collection 3 years ago this and two others were the only pieces I held onto. Can't seem to get a decent pic in all that time

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning Men!
I want to thank Pete for his generosity. He sent me 14 cards from 1999 Flair Row 2 set that I needed! I am now only 13 away.
Again Pete, thank you very much. I have been a "member" of the MT for over 5 years and I am just astonished at what we do to help each other out.
I have been on both the receiving and sending end of free cards and I have to tell you, it's such a good feeling to be able to help someone out with their collection.
You guys are the best!
I'm glad those cards found a nice home! Good luck wrapping up that set.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Jensens a nice pickup. Got both for the price of the Lund? Interesting to read Lund in his final season was the backup for RC al kaline.

Last edited:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Jensens a nice pickup. Got both for the price of the Lund? Interesting to read Lund in his final season was the backup for RC al kaline.

Ended up spending about double what my top bid was, but aside from the Mantle, all I need are high numbers and they are $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online