Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<Sunday Morning Thread>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, been at work for an hour and a half already. Good luck to all in your fantasy endeavors...well except the guy I'm playing in the FCB league ;)

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning. are you ready for some football?

dallas_desire_thumb_500x333_zpslx5lcldc.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It's win or go home for Jr today. So let's hope he can repeat his spring Talladega magic and make it four wins on restrictor plate tracks this year!

#TheChase

See I can post a different hashtag lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning
A few interesting cards ending today, need to do an oil change on my car. Hope everyone has a good sunday, not holding much hope for my fantasy team.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
According to a news report, a certain private charter school in San Antonio was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of twelve-year-old girls who were beginning to use lipstick would put it on in the bathroom.

That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror, leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man, an old retired army master sergeant, would remove them, and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal, who also was a former army chief warrant officer, decided that something had to be done. He called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. He explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the old sergeant who had to clean the mirrors every night. To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, he asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers ...
and then there are educators.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
According to a news report, a certain private charter school in San Antonio was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of twelve-year-old girls who were beginning to use lipstick would put it on in the bathroom.

That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror, leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man, an old retired army master sergeant, would remove them, and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal, who also was a former army chief warrant officer, decided that something had to be done. He called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. He explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the old sergeant who had to clean the mirrors every night. To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, he asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers ...
and then there are educators.

Lmao!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
posted on BO figured i'd do it here too.
Do any of you have or know anyone that has the 05 sweet spot classic joe DiMaggio and Robin Yount autos? I will swap the card in my sig straight across for them both. they are hard to find but I feel the premium the yankee clipper inscription holds is worth both, possibly (I believe based on research) in your/their favor.

Members online

Latest posts