Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spreadsheet "Naming" Help...???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Suggestions on any/all ;)

Thx
Ryan

You might consider having multiple columns that show the same data, but that differ where one column uses the layout you prefer and the other columns using the layout that's used by any sites that you browse for cards on, such as COMC or Sportlots. That way you can sort by whatever approach fits your needs at that time.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You might consider having multiple columns that show the same data, but that differ where one column uses the layout you prefer and the other columns using the layout that's used by any sites that you browse for cards on, such as COMC or Sportlots. That way you can sort by whatever approach fits your needs at that time.

Could do that as well. I'll see how that looks to me on the sheet and go from there.

Thanks

Ryan

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
My spreadsheet. A lot of columns and I just PivotTable the data to create & update my year/category totals every so often.

Green = owned, White = missing, Red = missing and numbered less than 99

I started by downloading the entire Beckett catalog & have rearranged & renamed things as time goes by; putting parallels in #/d order instead of alphabetically etc. I record the serial # of each card due to OCD. I try to update the value to what I paid for the card but forget most of the time.

spreadsheet screenshot.jpg

spreadsheet screenshot2.jpg

Image 4.jpg

Members online

Latest posts