Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I can't believe ive been playing with baseball cards for this long! BMB was soooooo long ago.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I remember back in the day there was this dude named DAYSTAR! It was a big mess with the drama that kid started. I also remember DAVID12869 from the old AOL SPORTS CARD chatroom. Dude is actually a cool fella! I also remember a lot of other drama regarding certain members of this board from the AOL chatrooms.

Whoa, I have not heard AOL chat in a long time.

Whoa, I have not heard AOL chat in a long time.

You were there? I was there from around 2000-2005. I remember when it became unsafe for any member to find out your ebay username if you were a seller. A few of these same people that ruined peoples ebay accounts and made harassing phone calls to other chatters families are still active on this very board(and blowout).

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
You were there? I was there from around 2000-2005. I remember when it became unsafe for any member to find out your ebay username if you were a seller. A few of these same people that ruined peoples ebay accounts and made harassing phone calls to other chatters families are still active on this very board(and blowout).

Guess I started there in 96, I know it was before I moved to Hawai'i in 98.

I miss our old Igloo salesman Ty Buttars. He got out of cards and is into comics I believe.

I dont think I remember that name. I kind of remember the name "bigboydsportscards" in there when I first started.

edit- I know all about DAYSTARS story. I remember it all. I even remember this one dude that was totally obsessed with that guy and his story.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Just outside Nashville in Smyrna, no good shops left but there's a bi-monthly show in Murfreesboro with a great box/case seler out of Kentucky that's there every show except for the Nats weekend. There is a shop "Cards r Fun" in Nashville but not much of a selection & prices waaay too high. In fact I see the owner at the Murfreesboro show picking up product for his store.

Nashville is a great place, really hoping Hockey returns soon. See ya around

Wow, you live in Smyrna? That's my hometown. Lived there for 25 years but lived in KY now for the last 10 years.
I went to that Murfreesboro show all the time as a kid. Is it still at the Ramada Inn if I remember correctly?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:lol::lol:

just noticed this when i went to my profile...guess that was my last sig there before leaving

daveyou's Forum Info
Total Posts:14 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All ThreadsFind All Posts)
Time Spent Online:20 Minutes, 4 Seconds
Members Referred:0
Warning Level:0%

daveyou's Signature
bmb, what happened? so confusing.....
pixel.gif

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Wow, I'm really glad I popped into this thread. A lot of names I forgot about. I was sjrmn04 on BMB.

The one thread I really remember that I didn't see mentioned yet was Terry talking about the girl who worked at CVS that he had a crush on.

Members online