Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
whoops I'm sorry guys I didn't realize the PO was closed Monday and I didn't get the box out today. I'll mail it to Bill first thing Tuesday AM

Ha! Not even a single worry about it! Everyone has had it so I'm good with however long it takes, but that is easy to say with it in your hands!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Box is in the USPS hands, it should be safely in bills hands before the week is out. It was fun seeing what cards I put in last time are still there and the ones that I saw pulled out. There were a few people didn't post pictures tsk tsk. Looking forward to third round!

asehe3ug.jpg

Found these goodies

da8yme5e.jpg
tapa3u2a.jpg

Added these, put in three 1888 Allen and ginter, a 52 andy pfako if there are any fans of his (rip) and unpictured minis and inserts from a ginter rip and a bowman base auto for bill :)

Thanks bill!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thank goodness there is no one to stand between myself and those A-Team packs! I am all over them and I pity the post office fool who tries to take them!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

IF you are listed here and are not interested, please let me know... I'm going back through the list of people who wanted in from previous posts, but it's been a while and I just want to be sure you are all still interested. Also, those of you reading who have not participated... you are WELCOME to join in the next round. Please feel free!

[MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7892]kerryfan5[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3027]james5348[/MENTION]

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ill jump in again if you need people to fill in, otherwise id like to see as many new people as possible to get to enjoy this awesomeness

Members online

No members online now.