Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
f14b88dae65be0992ad5a70449936076.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Morning, folks - happy bday [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] ! Hope you have a great one.

Just a little rant here: The weatherman told us we were out of the 90's for good this year. What do I see on weather.com now? ALL 90+ weather until the end of the month! URGH. Oh well ... more reason to enjoy the a/c inside, I guess.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Moosh- we had 7(!) "Heat waves" up here in the Mid Atlantic this summer. Happy to leave those 90 degree days behind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a great mail day yesterday. Had a lot of 70 signed Allen and Ginter cards show up yesterday. Got the lot at less than $1 per card, and there are some decent or tough autographs in there. There were 5 for the 2008 set that I needed. Thought it might have been 6 or 7 but there were 2 that I forgot I already had. Some of the autographs include-
JJ Hardy x2
Brian McCann
Jason Bay
Bronson Arroyo
Dusty Baker
Aaron Harang (set need)
Corey Hart x2
Ryan Braun
Carlos Gonzalez
Matt Kemp
Andre Ethier x2
David Ross
Michael Bourn
Derek Lowe (set need)
Armis Ramirez

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Moosh- we had 7(!) "Heat waves" up here in the Mid Atlantic this summer. Happy to leave those 90 degree days behind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really don't have anything to complain about. Crying about the heat is just like a national pastime for us Texans. We joke saying we don't get Fall ... we get Summer Lite. In the end, 'sall good. Praise God for Fall coming and a/c that works until then!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts