Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I have always admired your taste in inserts. Some really nice stuff up.

I'm trying to talk myself down to only my Giambi, Bonds, A-Rod and Vlad player collections as well as my Crusade Protos. Unload everything else, but that's a lot of work. If COMC didn't have a 20% cash out on top of the 20% eBay crossover charge I'd just go that route. Meh.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I'm trying to talk myself down to only my Giambi, Bonds, A-Rod and Vlad player collections as well as my Crusade Protos. Unload everything else, but that's a lot of work. If COMC didn't have a 20% cash out on top of the 20% eBay crossover charge I'd just go that route. Meh.

I didn't know you collected A-Rod. Maybe we can help each other out or maybe you can make me jealous with cards I don't have.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Probstein will be listing the Molitor Crusade Red Proto this weekend.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I thought those were yours but I also thought you had a different eBay name.

I am still interested in buying the Sosa.

I changed my name to avoid questions about my COMC cards through eBay. I swear, I get more messages about my eBay listings than offers. Hah. Don't ask if I'll accept X, just offer. Drives me nuts.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Picked up a nice lot of these

I thought all Fractal Material Wood where /200 and Die Cuts /50 until I bought this Lot and realized a bunch of the non die cuts are actually opposite that. Then there are some that are /150 basic, /100 die cut. Such a strange set but I love it lol

Awesome limited exposures great looking cards.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Has anyone (especially the Griffey collectors) seen this card. I have been trying to track one down for years for my SP Buyback collection. If anyone has any info, please let me know! Thanks!

1997 SP Vintage Autographs #9 Ken Griffey Jr. '93 PP (serial numbered /5)

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
And this finishes my run for 2000 Vanguard.

2000-vanguard-holographic-purple-13.jpg

And same goes for 2000 Vanguard High Voltage.

2000-vanguard-high-voltage-holographic-silver-11.jpg

Members online

Latest posts