Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autographed/ name written Frank Thomas NNOF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I actually thought it'd be cool to have Frank autograph a NNOF card... similar to the 1952 Archives autographs (where they removed the name and had the players sign in its place.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Guess Frank decided to write in his name?

Fordman

I've been to that Fanatics Authentic show a lot of times. It's a paid show where you have to buy an autograph ticket and also an inscription ticket if you want HOF/Stats/personalization/etc. They would've made whoever is getting that signed either buy 2 autograph tickets or 1 autograph ticket and 1 inscription ticket. My guess is 2 autograph tickets because those are quite a bit more money than an inscription ticket and he's technically signing his name twice.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
If I was a big hurt collector I'd love to have that card, asking price is a bit high for me, I could use a new car first, but the card itself is magnificent.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
He had it done with an inscription ticket and has no desire to sell it. He thought why the heck not throw it up with the crazy prices NNOFs are garnering these days. PSA 9s are essentially 5 figure cards now...a gem mint copy would probably push $60k.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I thought about having this done in the past, actually sold the card I intended to have signed to a guy for cheap so he could get just the signature. If I were to do it, I'd do blue signature, and black ink correction.

Members online