Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 2/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Very good to hear about Nola....when he was healthy last year he was rock solid. I think the Phillies pitching staff is very underrated, and could get them to 80+ wins. Their offense will probably hold them back again though, we'll see how it plays out. Regardless I'll root for them anytime they are not playing vs the Red Sox, as a former Sox favorite of mine [Buchholz] is now playing for them. I hoped he would be a lifer Sox, but I understand it's a business so it's not likely to happen nowadays. Word of warning, he is a very streaky pitcher, both hot and cold, but when he's on he's on. Hope he does well for ya..

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Yeah, I noticed that about Buchholz last year. He started off the year really bad but finished up strong in September....hopefully the strong finish will carry over to this year. And not having to face the DH as much should help.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Today's mail. Won't be holding on to it though as I already have one. Made a trade with a guy for it as it was what he offered up for my Oswaldo Arcia game used hat. Figured anther twins fan will want it. This is the 2nd MLB authenticated Dozier ball that I've had to flip. Sold the first one back in May before he took off on for $50. The one I'm keeping is one that I got signed in person in Denver

4aeee2a50173e74ed8d5789cf02be1fe.jpg

Members online

Latest posts