Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
MLB Reportedly Approves Change to Intentional Walk Rule

The days of throwing four pitches for an intentional walk are reportedly over in Major League Baseball.

On Tuesday, Howard Bryant of ESPN The Magazine reported MLB approved the use of a dugout signal instead of the traditional four-pitch walk when a team wants to grant an opposing batter a free pass to first base, starting in the 2017 season.

There was only an intentional walk every 2.6 games during the 2016 campaign.

USA Today's Bob Nightengale confirmed the news and added there will also be "a two-minute limit this year for instant replay reviews" and "pace of game warnings and fines."

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
FYI

Vacation Day Today, So You's Is Stuck With Me Fer A While Today.................

P.S. No Blizzard............ Not Even A Snowflake Here

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
A young female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the chuckle Magic..

Happy Friday.. Just checked to see how I am doing in my VIP :eek:

View attachment 67831

Michael, your FICO® Credit Score is 850
Congratulations! Your FICO® Credit Score indicates to lenders that you're an exceptional borrower.
Your 850 FICO® Credit Score is the highest score possible and does not have any associated key factors.
For My Retirement Fund, Gonna Max Out all my credit cards

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Off to local LCS and then to pick up my new work/safety prescription glasses. Getting old sucks!

Fordman

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
YES!!!! Tore my Remote apart and finally Fixed it............. was a hassle getting up and turning that knob all the time YIPPIE!!!!!
40e7c7389631dca0d8ea296bb04edfda.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
A young female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"
https://youtu.be/042b-1L7jFE

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Reports are saying 22 inches of snow. Supposed to get up into the mid 40s towards the end of next week though

Members online

Latest posts