Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* MONRNING THREAD 3/17 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Happy St Pat's

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I can't believe no one said it yet, but Top o' the mornin' to y'all! Happy St Patricks day to everyone. Logan slept over my parents last night and the wife is at work, besides my dentist appt I have a free day, I don't know what to do with myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

There are going to be some very happy people here at work when they send out all the invitations for Voluntary Layoffs.. :D

Next month will be the invitations for the involuntary layoffs.. :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Out of town again today. Hoping we are able to get home by 5 today. Getting tired of being home late when we are over here

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning..

There are going to be some very happy people here at work when they send out all the invitations for Voluntary Layoffs.. :D

Next month will be the invitations for the involuntary layoffs.. :(

Ouch man. Didn't you just start at this place like a year ago?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

4 hours today after 12 yesterday then 10 tomorrow. Fricking snow days!

At least I'll get to watch the hoops today. So far, my 9 year old is beating me in my Pools...

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
They sent my previous job of 31 years offshore and made me a Project Manager right after Thanksgiving.

That's rough. I hope you avoid the guillotine. There are some crappy companies out there that like to force retire their older staff so they can pay the younger ones less. Happened to a friend of mine.

Members online

Latest posts