Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@@@___TUESDAY MORNING THREAD___@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. I think I'm missing something right now. Why are people so hot for Hamels? Is he really that good anymore? Like people wanna back the prospect brinks truck for him.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning all. I think I'm missing something right now. Why are people so hot for Hamels? Is he really that good anymore? Like people wanna back the prospect brinks truck for him.

The Phillies want the Brink truck of prospects......the rest of the league had offered far less.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Sitting in line for take off from Vegas.
We had a great time, despite hearing that my wife's step mom had passed away.
She was a cancer survivor and was undoubtedly one of the finest people I have ever met.
On a positive note, we wound up getting 5 of the 6 nights of our stay at New York New York comped.
Our grand total for those 6 nights was a mere $163.00.
I found an LCS and picked up a box of 2010 Bowman Chrome and pulled an Anthony Rizzo blue refractor auto.:cool:.
I'll have a scan when I get home and have pics of the trip to share as well.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
69Mets , sorry to hear of your loss in the fam. Glad you got some positive stuff as well.

Grace , very cool they posted that

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slow day at work. It's raining, which means no mowing for us today. Days like today are tough since there isn't much for us to do. Softball will likely be cancelled tonight, but if we don't get anymore rain there's a chance we could play.
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Thoughts and prayers to you

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all!
Sitting in line for take off from Vegas.
We had a great time, despite hearing that my wife's step mom had passed away.
She was a cancer survivor and was undoubtedly one of the finest people I have ever met.
On a positive note, we wound up getting 5 of the 6 nights of our stay at New York New York comped.
Our grand total for those 6 nights was a mere $163.00.
I found an LCS and picked up a box of 2010 Bowman Chrome and pulled an Anthony Rizzo blue refractor auto.:cool:.
I'll have a scan when I get home and have pics of the trip to share as well.

Sorry for your loss brother.

Latest posts