Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Cubs cards ... Please read though

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Just looking for base or low end gu / autos of Cubs, current or past, for my 5 year old daughter. She played t-ball for them last summer and I've played the Steve Goodman "Go Cubs Go" song (played at Wrigley after a Cubs win) since she was in her mother's womb. She loves the song and anyone who has gutted it out in my vids, the last few, has seen her open her first few packs. She's pulled a Cub each time (Pedro Strop & Starlin Castro). She gets excited for those pulls, even though they're just base to us. She takes care of her cards, as she's seen how I treat and handle mine ... cards, that is.

I'm not looking for Schwarber, Banks, Maddux, Bryant, C.J. Edwards, Grace or anything high end. Just looking for, basically, bulk stuff. She does like the mini cards, so I wouldn't mind some A&G for her. I know, for her birthday in July, I plan on getting a 1/1, even if it's a Hector Villanueva. So, there it is. LMK what you've got and what you want / need for them. Lots will be given first preference.

Thanks in advance.

Dang it. I never read the B/S/T area of the site. I have the Cubs in both of AIC's TCG breaks so I always end up with more base than I want. Are you still looking? I wish I had seen this sooner.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Dang it. I never read the B/S/T area of the site. I have the Cubs in both of AIC's TCG breaks so I always end up with more base than I want. Are you still looking? I wish I had seen this sooner.

Always !

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Did you get the cards I sent? Just wanted to make sure they got there.

I did. Thank you very much ! She absolutely loved the "small cards" :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts