Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An airing of grievances

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I see the FCB app has been updated with a whole new look, and more features. (yes, you can insert photos into PM's now).

It'll take a while to get used to, but looks good to me so far.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Glad to see some traction-wish I better understood the technical sides of the app to help out some!

Any word on when we may see a Apple update? Please and thank you Chris!

Also FYI, just noticed when checking the Apple Store for an update-push notifications have never worked for me despite authorizing them. Anything in particular they are suppose to be working on (mentions, messages, etc.)?

Thanks,
Jeff

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I think it's a HUGE advantage for this site to have an Independent app. I realize other sites are accessible via Tapatalk, but that app's functionally is horrendous and hasn't been updated in years.

Thanks,
Jeff

I use tapatalk and find it not only very easy to navigate but also much easier to post pictures than from my laptop. If I have a scan I text it to myself and post in tapatalk- it's remarkably easy.

And it's been updated many times.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Huge applause to who ever has taken over the FCB Twitter account.

Well done.

giphy.gif

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hmmm, well for whatever reason no matter what settings I choose Tapatalk is currently automatically subscribing me to every thread I open and read, even if I don't post in it. I have upgraded phones quite a while ago so I nonetheless look forward to giving the iPhone app another shot because it was fantastic for awhile. Again, wish I could remember what bug caused me to cease using it so I'm of no help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts