Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Let's get it started!

For the Brewers auto collection
F8838FDB-1F08-488C-997B-3D479D390D97_zpslk3uevfx.jpg

Passed away in 1977

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Nice, love the Elites, Absolutes, and Cuts!

Thanks! I'm pretty partial to the 2004 Past, Present and Futures auto card with Homer Bailey, Dunn and Johnny Bench numbered 1/3. I have the version /33 and was excited to see this card pop up.

I had to look up who Danny Frisella was and found he had an interesting 10 year career cut short at the age of 30 after being killed in a dune buggy accident. Wild stuff.

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Huge edition to my set I'm putting together. With 2 more incoming it puts me at 4 away of completing the 25 card set, all autographed. This is a tough one because the cards are from '79 and Howard passed away in '80 only giving a year to have them signed.
image-16.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
$_57.JPG

Bill Dickey Patch #5 /8

Would have gotten it for around $8 had someone else not sniped at it. (Bad title)
Ended up getting it for like $24. Still a good price for a prime piece.

I paid like $80 or more at auction for this one I can't exactly remember but much more. It's two-color but it's also numbered greater than out of 8. Pretty great price IMO!

A_Pharis

I paid like $80 or more at auction for this one I can't exactly remember but much more. It's two-color but it's also numbered greater than out of 8. Pretty great price IMO!

The second highest bidder was another snipe. Third highest was $8. I would have been REALLY happy at $8.50.

Thanks for the compliment! I love yours, TBH, but saving $60 makes me happy.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The second highest bidder was another snipe. Third highest was $8. I would have been REALLY happy at $8.50.

Thanks for the compliment! I love yours, TBH, but saving $60 makes me happy.

That would have been insane, but still can't complain at that price. Yeah and I actually saw one recently go for over $100 so definitely a really good one

Members online