Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB $5 NFL Survival League-Weekly Pick'em

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
This went over very well last year and people had fun so lets do it again.

Survival is simple. You don't need a ton of time or expertise to do well. Just pick one correct game per week and you move on. However, if you are incorrect, you are out of the game. Hence "survival".

Registration info is below.

Yahoo group: FCB Survival Group ID# 18195
Password: cardboard

$5 entry fee
WINNER TAKES ALL

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Yay its the time of year were people use the baseball forum for fantasy football even though it has its own forum because of this! ;)

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Yay its the time of year were people use the baseball forum for fantasy football even though it has its own forum because of this! ;)

Something must be wrong. Your $5 payment and registration isn't showing.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
This went over very well last year and people had fun so lets do it again.

Survival is simple. You don't need a ton of time or expertise to do well. Just pick one correct game per week and you move on. However, if you are incorrect, you are out of the game. Hence "survival".

Registration info is below.

Yahoo group: FCB Survival Group ID# 18195
Password: cardboard

$5 entry fee
WINNER TAKES ALL

Who ended up winning last year?

mgar26

Oct 22, 2008
I want in but have no clue what to do with the registering info posted above. also, not good with computers. could someone give me simple instructions on how to get in. thanks.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I want in but have no clue what to do with the registering info posted above. also, not good with computers. could someone give me simple instructions on how to get in. thanks.

You need a Yahoo Id

Go to yahoo
Click fantasy football
Click survival

Enter our group ID
Enter our password

Members online

Latest posts