Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

February pickup thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Through out an offer on this not really expecting to get it. It's from the first cut auto set ever made (to the best of my knowledge.) Burbank has the Lefty Grove from this set but wants close to 4k...

s-l500.jpg

Great simplicty and cut choice. Beauty.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Picked up this lot. Will likely keep some and move some others. All /10. (If anyone is interested in one of these feel free to pm me)

Joe DiMaggio (w/2 pinstripes)
Mickey Mantle
Sandy Koufax
Mel Ott
Roy Campanella
Stan Musial
Hank Aaron
Nolan Ryan
Cal Ripken
Johnny Mize
Mike Schmidt
Reggie Jackson
.Johnny Bench
Red Schoendienst
Bob Gibson
Al Kaline

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
January was slow but this month I managed to pick up a few cards for the Japanese MLB PC.

When Ichiro pitched in the last Marlins game last year I knew Topps would make a card. This would look so cool autographed.

ichiro_042_zpsvi5pdlag.jpg

Finally picked up a Tazawa Japanese version auto.

tazawa_023_zpsfe6ndjwn.jpg

Picked up a pair of nice All-Star game patches.

darvish_016_zpshhqvei3t.jpg
uehara_023_zps52z1vklf.jpg

Finally picked up the Darvish 2014 Dynasty card.

darvish_017_zpsnlhwsr3u.jpg

Finishes the 2014 Japanese Dynasty trio!

matsuzaka_033_zpsyzifzpuy.jpg
iwakuma_016_zpsb1c34005.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I've been collecting the rookies from the 1986 Fleer set recently. It's always been one of my favorite sets, I just never bothered other than owning an MJ back in college.

Due to SGC stuff being tougher to find than PSA, I'm only at 21 cards (out of 63 or 74, depending on what definition of "RC" you use)

Here's #22 , and my first one graded under a 96.
j67qz9.jpg

And **** just got real, cause I just agreed to purchase #23 . Fitting considering the player
ossc9k.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I've been collecting the rookies from the 1986 Fleer set recently. It's always been one of my favorite sets, I just never bothered other than owning an MJ back in college.

Due to SGC stuff being tougher to find than PSA, I'm only at 21 cards (out of 63 or 74, depending on what definition of "RC" you use)

Here's #22 , and my first one graded under a 96.
j67qz9.jpg

And **** just got real, cause I just agreed to purchase #23 . Fitting considering the player
ossc9k.jpg

Nice job, that MJ looks sharp.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
You must have a really nice LCS. Since moving to Nashville I think there is really only 1 card shop left and to say it was a disorganized pile of junk would be giving it too much credit.

Really nice pickup

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
He is pretty update. He relies on Beckett a lot still but always has fresh inventory

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
My first Hee Seop Choi button:

ChoiButton.jpg

Purchased a ton of small auctions from one seller that included 21 new Cubs autographs that I didn't have, up to 137 different players now, here's a few:

Donaldson.jpg
Castillo.jpg

Jackson.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good stuff! Been staring at this for a while, figured $12 was solid enough
2c63d5c837dcb6077cd3d0618a44f211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online