Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########THURSDAY MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Almost Friday

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm tired. Put in 12 hours yesterday. We tell the farmers that if they are on the scale by 8 we will dump them. Well I had the doors locked and the lights turned off, just getting ready to print and send the report for the day when a truck pulled on the scale. And then it took forever for his truck to dump, leaving me here until 8:30

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning.
I should have posted 5 hours ago when I first woke up. chased the bear out of the neighborhood twice last night. little bugger was persistent. 400+ lbs of persistent but he's not really a problem

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hooters, bad farmers and chasing bears! What else can go on in the Morning Thread?

Afternoon All!

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Please report back. Looks tremendous

Not in 3D, my mistake.

But great flick, the most complete, total immersion I've ever experienced in a theater.

Hardly any dialogue but still memorizing. And we saw it in 70mm, dual projector IMAX, which made it even crazier to watch...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Not in 3D, my mistake.

But great flick, the most complete, total immersion I've ever experienced in a theater.

Hardly any dialogue but still memorizing. And we saw it in 70mm, dual projector IMAX, which made it even crazier to watch...
I gotta see it. It really looks good.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online

Latest posts