Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgar26

Oct 22, 2008
newyork2137 - won 10 auctions over 2 weeks ago, no payment, only b.s. lies. block this *******.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Just got back from vacation last night at 11:30 pm. This message was waiting for me. I never leave feedback until I know that the buyer has recieved the card and is happy with the transaction. Only then do I consider my responsibility fulfilled. I've been on ebay since 1998 with 100% positive feedback. I shipped his cards within an hour of him paying.

Tom

Dear oates,

I bought these cards over a week ago and paid in 20 seconds, kinda sick of
sellers and buyers who don't leave feedback for good customers and you cost
yourself feedback and to be never bought from again by me and my many
friends who buy and sell on here we share this info to each other

-conker1877

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Just got back from vacation last night at 11:30 pm. This message was waiting for me. I never leave feedback until I know that the buyer has recieved the card and is happy with the transaction. Only then do I consider my responsibility fulfilled. I've been on ebay since 1998 with 100% positive feedback. I shipped his cards within an hour of him paying.

Tom

Dear oates,

I bought these cards over a week ago and paid in 20 seconds, kinda sick of
sellers and buyers who don't leave feedback for good customers and you cost
yourself feedback and to be never bought from again by me and my many

-conker1877

He replied to my communication and called me a fool, then left me a negative. I have reported him to ebay. Please avoid this guy!

edit... Here is his latest rant. Note that his original communication complained about not receiving prompt feedback, now the cards are magically damaged. Cards were perfect by the way...

Dear oates,

You sell me cards with bent corners the talk to me like a punk, ok you have
your feedback first

-conker1877

Last edited:

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
hugemojo

Sold him a Russell Wilson Black Friday blue production proof and he dinged my Item As Described feedback rating since it's "not 1/1 though".

If I buy an item from a seller and feedback has not been left for me, then I go back and check his feedback history after about a week. If I see that seller has recently taken the time to leave other people feedback because they left feedback for him first, then I seriously consider dinging a star category. If I see that the seller does not usually leave feedback, then I just move on and do not leave him feedback. Feedback may be optional.. but the system is there for a reason!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Re: Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers to Avoid

by me and my many

-conker1877

This statement ALWAYS cracks me up. There's a million buyers on eBay, at any given time. Does it really hurt a seller if one guy gets pissed, then gets three or four of his buddies not to buy from you also?

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
If I buy an item from a seller and feedback has not been left for me, then I go back and check his feedback history after about a week. If I see that seller has recently taken the time to leave other people feedback because they left feedback for him first, then I seriously consider dinging a star category. If I see that the seller does not usually leave feedback, then I just move on and do not leave him feedback. Feedback may be optional.. but the system is there for a reason!

David,

Until the buyer leaves feedback confirming that they have recevied the card and are happy with the transaction, the deal is not yet complete. The buyers positive feedback signifies that I have done a good job, they like the card, and the transaction is complete. Then I leave feedback in return. Feedback is supposed to be at the end of the transaction and as others have already pointed out... it's optional. Dinging someone on feedback because they did not leave feedback first is really a terrible thing to do.

Tom

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

David,

Until the buyer leaves feedback confirming that they have recevied the card and are happy with the transaction, the deal is not yet complete. The buyers positive feedback signifies that I have done a good job, they like the card, and the transaction is complete. Then I leave feedback in return. Feedback is supposed to be at the end of the transaction and as others have already pointed out... it's optional. Dinging someone on feedback because they did not leave feedback first is really a terrible thing to do.

Tom

This x2

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

I think some eBayers like to increase their feedback stats but simply can't be bothered returning the courtesy. Others withhold their feedback in case they need to retaliate for feedback they receive.

As a buyer, as long as you pay in a timely manner haven't you held up your end of the contract? The seller should then post feedback accordingly at that time.

As a seller, once your item has been received and the buyer is happy with it then the appropriate feedback and DSR's are posted. I don't think that anything that happens at that point changes the fact that the buyer has already fulfilled their part. There's no need to hold feedback hostage until the buyer posts it.

Just my 2 cents (Cdn).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

I've never actually dinged anyones stars for it. The few times I contacted the sellers about the issues they told me the same thing and I leave them the same 5 stars and comments ive left for every other seller I left feedback for. If I dont contact them, then I just dont leave feedback. Whenever I sell an item, I leave positive feedback as soon as payment is received.

Jon30b

Feb 17, 2012
Avoid Lynn Fletcher
ebay ID Budsmoon
email [email protected]
location Tifton, GA
BABE RUTH 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Jumbo Jersey ( 300828408370)

I finally found a Jumbo Babe Ruth for my collection, was thrilled and paid immediately $2000+. The seller waited a few days, and attempted to cancel the transaction with this lame excuse.

"This case has been opened by the seller with the following reason: Other.Additional information provided by the seller:
We are sending a refund through paypal. My grand-daughter got hold of the cards and we can not findsome and others were ruined.
Sorry for the trouble. As you can see from my previous sales, nothinglike this has happened before. We hope you find another card"

To: jon30b
Subject: budsmoon has sent a message
Sent Date: Dec-07-12 10:54:28 PST

Dear jon30b,

Paypal want release the money. So, i'm not going to mail off my card without them releasing it. You shouldn't have left negative feedback without knowing whats going on.

- budsmoon

To: budsmoon
Subject: Re: budsmoon has sent a message
Sent Date: Dec-07-12 11:10:18 PST

Dear budsmoon,

I will be happy to take down the feedback once the Babe Ruth card has been received. Otherwise I will be posting your name and info, detailing this transaction to everywhere I possibly can.

- jon30b
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear jon30b,

its not the way its set up. they said ive never sold anything that expensive so they wouldnt release the money until you received the card. I tried to explain to them it was a baseball card. but, they wanted documentation it was real. i cant help they wouldnt release the money. i pleaded with them to release it because i need the money as bad as you want the card. Im sorry this happen but paybal has gotten ridiculous with freezing accounts.

- budsmoon
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
s.gif

As you can see, the seller then admitted to still having the card after I left negative feedback. Any ideas on what I can do to spread the word about this person?

Last edited:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
lesterpohlfus

from the 50 case break, no need to go into specifics, just block asap.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
hugemojo

Sold him a Russell Wilson Black Friday blue production proof and he dinged my Item As Described feedback rating since it's "not 1/1 though".

If it's not a 1/1, why put 1/1 in the title? Just because everyone else does it doesn't make it correct. I read your description and I honestly could not tell if it is a 1/1 or not. Are there 5 different proof colors, making the card a 1/1? Or are there 5 made, making the card one of five in existence? The listing is not clear. The buyer still left you a positive, so he/she did the right thing by dinging your rating, and was even generous imo, assuming the card isn't a 1/1.

Members online

Latest posts