Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braun faces the media

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
The issue? Laurenzi claims there wasn't a FedEx center within 50 miles of Miller Park and that's why he took the samples home......

These centers are open until 9:00pm. He took the test approximately 5:00pm. Looks like someone wanted to cut out early for their weekend....

Yeah thats the real issue and that really explains his unhuman amount of testosterone levels. He wanted to cut out early therefore the sample read like they were taken from the comic book hero Hulk...........

Last edited:

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Yeah thats the real issue and that really explains his unhuman amount of testosterone levels. He wanted to cut out early therefore the sample read like they were taken from the comic book hero Hulk...........

I'll just state this again for your reference:

"Let's be clear though. Dino Laurenzi did not do his job. Had he done his job there wouldn't have been chain of custody issues. Brauns treatment of Laurenzi wasn't good, and I'm not condoning it, but he needed to drop that sample off according to guidelines to be completely guiltless."

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011

"Let's be clear though. Dino Laurenzi did not do his job. Had he done his job there wouldn't have been chain of custody issues. Brauns treatment of Laurenzi wasn't good, and I'm not condoning it, but he needed to drop that sample off according to guidelines to be completely guiltless."

Braun is a POS

All is clear now

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

braun tried to destroy the guy. trying to label him as a anti semite. sorry but my opinion of him wont change. hes the lowest of the low.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.